[Library Media] Two free audio books each week all summer!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Thu Apr 27 08:54:52 MDT 2017

I LOVE this program! I have done it for the past 5 years and have even downloaded the books while on vacation (Can you say obsessed?!) Sometimes they pair a young adult with a classic and sometimes each week has a theme between the two books. It is a great way to stay on top of YA literature.

Sarah G. Herron
Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore