[Library Media] Grant Opportunity

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue Apr 25 20:31:45 MDT 2017

Here is a grant opportunity which has a fast approaching deadline (April 30th).

https://internet.frontier.com/cyber-security-grant.html

Cyber Security Grant - internet.frontier.com<https://internet.frontier.com/cyber-security-grant.html>
internet.frontier.com
Win a Grant of $1000 with Your Essay or Video. The Internet provides students a vast resource for research and learning. Yet, navigating the beneficial and dangerous ...

If you have any questions about the grant, you are welcome to contact Jason Linton, Community Manager, jlinton at frontierinternet.com<mailto:jlinton at frontierinternet.com>.

Sarah G. Herron
Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore
Scanned By Microsoft EOP