[Library Media] Call for Survey Participation

Selena Campbell secampbell at dsdmail.net
Wed Apr 19 15:31:40 MDT 2017

Dear School Librarian:

Some of our colleagues at SUU are conducting research regarding information literacy in Utah and need your help. We feel this research is very important and strongly encourage your participation as the results can inform our profession and will be shared at the ULA 2017 conference and are planned to be shared at the UELMA 2018 conference.

Please use the SurveyGizmo link to an anonymous survey entitled State of the State: Information Literacy Instruction Across Utah. The survey will be available for two weeks and you'll have a chance to win one of four $25 Amazon gift cards just for completing it.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3410008/StateOfTheState

Please consider participating--your input is invaluable!

--

Caitlin Gerrity

Assistant Professor

Library Media Program Director

Southern Utah University

(435) 586-1908

caitlingerrity at suu.edu<mailto:roche at suu.edu>

[http://suu.edu/mc/assets/accolade.jpg]

Selena Campbell M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian ~ Northridge High School
                "Literacy for Life"

UELMA President 2017-2017

Facebook: NHS Media Knight Library<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>

"Slayer of information ignorance with a blackbelt in think-kwondo" -Mark Ray
<http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/Page/5035>
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>