[Library Media] Author video conference

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Wed Apr 12 08:53:36 MDT 2017

Colleagues, I received this notice from our friends at Internet 2. This may be of interest for your schools. If any of you decide to participate, please let Rich Finlinson at UEN (rfin at uen.org<mailto:rfin at uen.org>) know so that he can publicize it with your district/school. Enjoy.

Webinar programs featuring Megan McDonald, author of the popular Judy Moody series, the Stink books, and The Sisters Club trilogy and winner of the Children's Choice Book Award.

To view the LIVE webcast, sites just need an internet connection and web browser.

Details on the programs and how to participate are below.

May 3 at 1:00 PM ET with Author Megan McDonald<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWgJkYLClts-N-W246jqcfBQ2eNSN7oFBjC3yTuLZ-3ydkag/viewform>
May 4 at 7:00 PM ET with Author Megan McDonald<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xguo_xyAL2zZLjHliXjcN-RCVNcVYYoTFi0qPsc5Kjs/edit?ts=58cc1d8c>

Feel free to share with your communities! Please contact Timothy Devlin tdevlin at questeq.com<mailto:tdevlin at questeq.com> with any questions.

Best Regards,