[Library Media] MARC Magician

Harris, Laurel Laurel.Harris at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Apr 7 10:49:40 MDT 2017

A few corrections, (I’m on spring recess and apparently so is my brain).  I meant Mitinet package includes MARC Magician, and when I said "If you are cataloging lots of the same types of materials you can’t create templates which are unique to what you are cataloging.”  I meant "If you are cataloging lots of the same types of materials you can create templates which are unique to what you are cataloging.”

You can also run a spell check on all the records you import into the system and change uppercase text to lowercase, that comes in handy if you are cleaning up old records.
--
Laurel Harris, M. Ed.
801-826-6251 work