[Library Media] Utah's Online Library's New Home Access Password... Sept. 1

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Fri Apr 7 06:28:52 MDT 2017

Last year I received suggestions to change the home access password for Utah's Online Library on September 1, 2017 - rather than August 1 when students are still on summer break.

Unless I hear some compelling reasons not to do that, that is the plan.

The login name will remain:  online

The new password will be:   reader

Feel free to share this information with your students and parents via email and print newsletters - but do not post the new 2017-18 login (or the current UOL login) on public websites.

Note: we still have bookmarks that has this year's home access login on them.  If you need some, please complete the online request form < http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml >.

Thank you and let me know if you have questions or comments.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>