[Library Media] Fw: ESSA Workshop Survey

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Wed Mar 29 09:06:05 MDT 2017

Good morning,

Please complete this brief AASL impact survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESSAimpact> on your thoughts after attended the ESSA workshops in October that were held this fall and at UELMA. AASL is gathering data to create a narrative summary and infographic to track and illustrate the impact of the ESSA workshops nationally for school library professionals.

Please complete the <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESSAimpact> impact survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESSAimpact> as soon as possible as AASL is in the final days of collecting data. The survey will require at most 10 minutes to complete.

AASL felt this issue was of such importance that they provided this free workshop to our library professionals in UT. Thank you for taking the time to assist us in AASL’s Emerging Leaders project.

Thank you,

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Past President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Please complete this brief AASL impact survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESSAimpact> on your thoughts after attended the ESSA workshop in October. AASL is gathering data to create a narrative summary and infographic for AASL to track and illustrate the impact of the ESSA workshops nationally for school library professionals.

[...]

Scanned By Microsoft EOP