[Library Media] National Library Week April 9-15, 2017

Mariah Gerlach moverlock at providencehall.com
Tue Mar 28 11:30:21 MDT 2017

That week is spring break for us!  I'm a little bit annoyed about that.
(But also excited for a break, of course).
Our administration is all set to celebrate the different roles in the
school (secretaries day, administration, school nurses, cafeteria workers,
etc) but our week just happens to be when no one is here.  Any suggestions
on how to still get some excitement about school library week?

*Mariah Gerlach*
*High School Librarian*
*Providence Hall International **Baccalaureate*
*moverlock at providencehall.com <moverlock at providencehall.com>*