[Library Media] Important Update: EBSCO Resources on Utah's Online Library

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Sun Mar 26 07:42:02 MDT 2017

Hello,

The Utah Education Network is going to separate EBSCO resources into grade bands to make it easier for students to find age appropriate resources.

Soon you will see three links for EBSCO on the main Utah's Online Library page, similar to how we separated the Gale Reference Collection.  (See attached screenshot.)

EBSCO: Elementary School
EBSCO: Middle School
EBSCO: High School

The EBSCO: High School page will have links to individual resources and two links to "All Databases" ... one at the top and another at the bottom of the list.  We didn't want to list ALL of the databases on the high school page since there are so many, but all databases are still easily accessible.

This change required us to slightly rearrange the main UOL page.   (See attached screenshot.)

I know unexpected changes can be disruptive, but ultimately we are confident that this will guide students to age appropriate materials.

As always, let me know if you have questions or suggestions.

Thank you.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>

[cid:1BDEE1BD-0D9D-4F1A-8DC3-C8D5B1C2CB97]