[Library Media] Looking for a book - need help

Nancy Rountree nrountree at spectrumcharter.org
Wed Mar 22 13:32:45 MDT 2017

Just read it!! Everlost by Neil Shusterman...a trilogy I believe...

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Fidel, Melia <MFidel at murrayschools.org>
wrote:

> It is the “Skinjackers Trilogy” that Paula referred to when she mentioned
> Everwild.  Each individual has a coin that is vital to their ability to
> move beyond the between world.   (The first book is Everlost.)

Ms. Nancy
Library Diva

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books! Best weapons in the world!
This room is the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself."

Doctor Who