[Library Media] The use of subject headings

Heather Tomlinson htomlinson at malions.org
Tue Mar 21 15:36:10 MDT 2017

I have looked up books in the Salt Lake County Library catalog to see what
subjects they used.  If they don't have the same title, I look at a similar
book to get ideas.
It is time-consuming, but helpful.

Mountainville Academy Library Catalog
from home: Destiny <http://destiny.mountainvilleacademy.org/> (accessible