[Library Media] The use of subject headings

Whiting, Joshua jwhiting at graniteschools.org
Mon Mar 20 11:20:45 MDT 2017

Only sort of sorry to email again so soon. I just barely happened upon this cool tool that can help you find possible Dewey and subject headings for a book:

http://classify.oclc.org/classify2/

It looks like it is basically “crowdsourcing” the info from library catalogs, probably the same database/connections as WorldCat. (http://www.worldcat.org/)

Josh Whiting
Library Media | Educational Technology Dept. | Granite School District