[Library Media] You weren't able to attend the 2017 UELMA Conference?

georgeweight at integrity.com georgeweight at integrity.com
Fri Mar 10 11:21:40 MST 2017

Sarah, Herron, I was impressed last night with a news report on what East
High is doing to help disadvantaged students. Some of the schools down
here offer a "free book" corner using donations from the community,
carefully sorted and selected for age and curriculum appropriateness. I'm
curious to know how many of our school libraries are doing that?

Thanks.

George Weight
BTW: welcome to the ranks of "past presidents!"