[Library Media] Thank you for attending the UELMA 2017 Conference!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Fri Mar 10 07:49:34 MST 2017

Hello, Library Agents of Change!

Thank you for attending the UELMA 2017 Conference. Your UELMA Board hopes that you felt celebrated and inspired throughout the day.  By attending the conference, you not only participated in an exciting day but you also renewed your UELMA membership until the 2018 Conference.

Now, here is the information that you want to know!

Presenters' Handouts - All of the presenters' handouts are now available on the UELMA website under the Member Resources tab (http://www.uelma.org/).  As a benefit of membership, you must log into this area of our website. If you have trouble logging in, please contact Liz Petty (elisabethapetty at outlook.com<http://Elisabeth%20Petty%20[:elisabethapetty@outlook.com]>) or Larry Jeppesen (larry.jeppesen at comcast.net<mailto:larry.jeppesen at comcast.net%20[:larry.jeppesen at comcast.net]>).

Relicensure Credit - If you listed your CACTUS number on your registration form, 7.0 hours of relicensure credit are now listed under your name. If you would like a certificate of attendance, please e-mail me.

Evaluation - Please fill out the Conference Evaluation<http://www.uelmaconference.org/Conference-Evaluation.html> if you did not do so at the Conference. We made several changes this year and would like to hear your opinions. At the bottom of the Evaluation form is your chance to help plan next year's conference. Please sign up!

Lost and Found - Two jackets were left at the Registration Desk: Black leathery jacket - Size 2X and Black fleece jacket - Size 2X. Please e-mail me and I will send them to you.

UELMA is only as great as our membership! As we strengthen our committee structure, please consider volunteering to help with Membership, Advocacy, Professional Development and, of course, the Conference!

I have been honored to serve as your 2016-2017 UELMA president. Thank you for the opportunity.  All of us on the UELMA Board hope that you will join us at the UELMA 2018 Conference on March 9, 2018!

Take care,

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Past President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Still Reading

[1486151182216_PastedImage]
Scanned By Microsoft EOP