[Library Media] Recently Added UIMC Titles

Max Gonzales max at uen.org
Tue Mar 7 12:21:41 MST 2017

Hello,

Great News: At our UIMC Vendor Fair, we decided to fast track the purchase process for titles from Weston Woods and Infobase Learning. We wanted to have these titles available before the end of the school year. I’m happy to report that we have 10 new titles on eMedia from these vendors that all UIMC members can now watch. Below and attached you can find a list of these titles. Please help me spread this good news to your educators. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Title

Vendor

Copyright

Prod Date

Length

Subject

Grade Level

Introduction to Information Literacy

Infobase Learning

2017

2017

40:50:00

English, Science

7-12

Grace for President

Weston Woods

2016

2016

11:29

English; Language Arts

K-4

Groovy Joe

Weston Woods

2016

2016

6:25

English; Language Arts

PreK-1

Helen's Big World

Weston Woods

2016

2016

18:20

English; Language Arts

1-3

Honest Abe's Words

Weston Woods

2016

2016

10:01

English; Language Arts

1-3

Star Stuff

Weston Woods

2016

2016

10:01

English; Language Arts

PreK-3

Stick and Stone

Weston Woods

2016

2016

8:11

English; Language Arts

PreK-2

Supertruck

Weston Woods

2016

2016

5:27

English; Language Arts

PreK-1

The Very First Thanksgiving Day

Weston Woods

2016

2016

6:20

English; Language Arts

K-1

You Are (Not) Small

Weston Woods

2016

2016

0:04

English; Language Arts

K-1

**The highlighted titles are a great fit for Women’s History Month

Max Gonzales
Utah Education & Telehealth Network | Project Coordinator
max at uen.org<mailto:max at uen.org> | 801-213-6989 (O) | 801-389-2920 (C)