[Library Media] Web stats for Utah's Online Library per city

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Mon Mar 6 09:54:06 MST 2017

Good morning,

Chris is correct.  We can look up web stats for http://onlinelibrary.uen.org/ by city.  If you really, really want to see web stats for your city / cities, please contact me - but I cannot offer to share stats for every city in the state because we do not have the personnel resources to do that!

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>