[Library Media] UELMA is tomorrow

Michelle Miles michelle.miles at jordandistrict.org
Thu Mar 2 10:24:25 MST 2017

The UELMA conference is finally here.  We can't wait to see all of you
tomorrow.

I have attached driving directions again, and just want to encourage you to
carpool if possible. We have parking in the front  for 200 and around back
(unpaved lot) for about 100 more, as well as the street, but it will
certainly help if some people carpool.

Don't forget to bring your tax-exempt certificate or p-card, King's English
will be there with a lot of books to purchase!!!!

Registration and Breakfast begin at 7:00 with the general session starting
at 8:00.

If you want to have a little fun, feel free to dress up and enter our Super
Librarian Cosplay contest.   Or wear your UELMA super-power shirt from last
year (we will have them on sale again for $10, but can only take cash or
check).  Please don't feel obligated to dress up if that is not your thing.

Get ready for an action-packed day of sharing, networking, learning,
growing and having fun together.

See you then.

Michelle Miles
UELMA Past-President