[Library Media] Countdown to UELMA

Michelle Miles michelle.miles at jordandistrict.org
Mon Feb 27 09:37:45 MST 2017

Our annual conference is this Friday!  Just a reminder that we are at a *new
venue* -- The Utah Cultural Celebration Center at 1355 West 3100 South in
West Valley.     I have attached driving directions.

Parking may be limited.  So if you can carpool, that would be great.  Think
of the great conversations you will have there and back with your
colleagues.  There is space for 200 to park in front, and then there is
extra parking in the back for another 100.  You can also park along the
street.   It really is a beautiful venue with huge rooms and Wifi for all.
We are very excited to have our conference there.

Registration and Breakfast start at 7:00 am.  General Session begins at
8:00.

You can register at the door, or you can click here to register now
<http://www.uelmaconference.org/Registration-payment.html>.  If you haven't
voted for the new board candidates
<https://docs.google.com/a/jordandistrict.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXroo4DENkJBWbWNjUwoRan092zldzmPdYBy1GGDk__9ggig/viewform?c=0&w=1>,
there is still time to do that as well.  Also, here is the link, once
again, to the conference schedule
<http://www.uelmaconference.org/2017_Conference_Sessions_Revised_Again.pdf>
if you want to plan ahead.

Don't forget all Cosplayers!  We do have a superhero/librarian Cosplay
contest!  Don't be shy!  Let your alter-librarian shine!  Or wear your
UELMA superpower t-shirt.

We are so excited to see you all on Friday.

Michelle Miles
UELMA Past President
Conference Chair