[Library Media] The UELMA Conference is 10 days away!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Wed Feb 22 07:41:19 MST 2017

The UELMA Conference is 10 days away!

Have you...

  *   ... registered to attend? Click on this link - Registration<http://www.uelmaconference.org/Registration-payment.html> - and sign up now!
  *   ... voted on next year's ballot? If you are a UELMA member, click on this link - Candidate Slate<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXroo4DENkJBWbWNjUwoRan092zldzmPdYBy1GGDk__9ggig/viewform?c=0&w=1> - and confirm these candidates now!
  *   ... decided to spend the night before the Conference near the Celebration Center? Click on this link - Lodging<http://www.uelmaconference.org/Conference-Lodging.html> - and make your reservation now!

It will be a great Conference and we look forward to seeing you there!

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Currently Reading

[1486151182216_PastedImage]

Scanned By Microsoft EOP