[Library Media] Legendary Children's Author Rosemary Wells at the County Library

Anna Zanarini AZanarini at slcolibrary.org
Thu Feb 16 11:17:40 MST 2017

Greetings!

Rosemary Wells will be presenting at two different FREE events at Salt Lake County Library’s Viridian Center (8030 South 1825 West).  Friday, March 3 at 7:00pm, she will be doing a presentation for parents, librarians, educators, and adults interested in children’s literature and literacy focusing on her latest book Hand in Hand with tips and tricks for increasing literacy development in children which will be followed by a Q&A session and a book signing.  On Saturday, March 4 at 10:30am, she will be headlining a storytime for families followed by fun early learning activities and crafts for al.  Saturday will also include a book signing.  Books will be available for purchase from the Printed Garden bookstore on both days.

Rosemary is a fabulous presenter and an icon in children’s literature and we are very excited about these events.  Please let me know if I can provide any further information or answer any questions about these events.  I’ve attached a flier for both events as well as copied it below.

Thanks!
Anna

Anna Zanarini
Early Learning Librarian