[Library Media] UELMA Conference Schedule

Michelle Miles michelle.miles at jordandistrict.org
Mon Feb 13 09:00:14 MST 2017

The annual UELMA Conference is less than three weeks away!  The session
schedule has been finalized and posted on our website, so if you'd like a
sneak peek at what is in store, click here to see the "Conference at a
Glance" schedule <http://www.uelmaconference.org/Conference-Schedule.html>.
For those of you who like to plan ahead, you can peruse the schedule and
plan your day.

 As you can see, we have a packed schedule with five sessions, rather than
four -- and seven classes per session, rather than the traditional six.
We had so many great proposals, that we adjusted the schedule to give you a
wide variety of options.  The sessions are going to be amazing.  Take a
look and see what is in store for you.

If you haven't registered yet, here is the link to our  registration webpage
<http://www.uelmaconference.org/Registration-payment.html> as well.  I am
really excited about this year's conference:  the new venue, the keynote
speakers, the sessions -- it is going to be a great day.

Hope to see you all there.

Michelle Miles
UELMA Past President
Conference Chair