[Library Media] UELMA 2017 Conference is 3 weeks away!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Thu Feb 9 12:48:53 MST 2017

The UELMA 2017 Conference is 3 weeks away! Have you registered yet? We have an exciting new location, more sessions and authors, functioning wireless, and nearby hotels with shuttles! Check out the details on the UELMA Conference website (www.uelmaconference.org<http://www.uelmaconference.org>)! We look forward to seeing you there!

[http://www.uelmaconference.org/UELMA-CONF-for-web.gif]<http://www.uelmaconference.org/>

UELMA<http://www.uelmaconference.org/>
www.uelmaconference.org
Utah Cultural Celebration Center, 1355 West 3100 South, West Valley City

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Currently Reading

[1486151182216_PastedImage]
Scanned By Microsoft EOP