[Library Media] UELMA February 2017 Newsletter is now on-line!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Wed Feb 1 21:10:12 MST 2017

The February UELMA newsletter is now on-line and can be found here - Newsletter February 2017<http://www.uelma.org/UELMA_Newsletter_February_2017.pdf>. This Conference issue has all of the information that you need to become excited about our Conference on March 3rd at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center. We can't wait to see you there!

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>

Scanned By Microsoft EOP