[Library Media] Survey: School Library Collections

Ewbank, Ann ann.ewbank at montana.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:07:18 MST 2017

Dear Utah Librarians,

Please consider participating in this important survey about school library collections.

-----------------

Hello!

My name is Donna Bulatowicz and I am a doctoral candidate at Montana State University.  I am inviting you to be a part of a research study to examine the diversity in books used in school libraries. This survey will provide a chance for you to reflect on the characters in the books you use in your library. It will provide information about the types of diversity in books used in libraries at various levels, which may spark conversations and guide decision-making when purchasing or selecting books for library use.

Your participation in this research is anonymous and completely voluntary and you can choose to not answer any questions you do not want to answer and/or you can stop at any time.

If you are interested in the survey, please click this following link:

https://montana.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b3E4xzuAz5oHGDz

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,
Donna Bulatowicz
donnabulatowicz at gmail.com<mailto:donnabulatowicz at gmail.com>

--