[Library Media] Fun Mini-Research Ideas

Sherry Paxton sherry.paxton at millardk12.org
Thu Jan 26 12:32:13 MST 2017

Nancy,
Doing the Hangout with your class was truly one of the best educational
experiences of my teaching career!!  You are an amazing teacher and person
and the kids were amazing.  !  Are you going to UELMA?  I would love to
visit with you more about this experience.   Thank you for your suggestion
and for letting us connect!
Sherry

"I'm not a teacher, but an awakener"  Robert Frost

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Sherry Paxton <sherry.paxton at millardk12.org