[Library Media] Buying Books at UELMA Conference

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Tue Jan 24 14:41:52 MST 2017

Good afternoon everyone!

I am working on getting the books you want to buy available at the
conference.  I have talked to The King's English - they will be offering
thier regular discount of 20% off any purchases at the conference.  Also,
if you use a P-card, your purchase will be tax free.

I am curious how many of you go to UELMA expecting to have books there to
purchase.  Could you please take short survey for me?  If you know that few
librarians in your district receive this list_serv, but attend the
conference, could you please send the link on to them so that we can get a
good range of responses.  Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K3Z96CR

Use the link above to take the survey

--