[Library Media] Soundzabound issues

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Jan 12 09:51:13 MST 2017

Hello,

It has come to our attention that there are authentication issues with Soundzabound via Utah's Online Library < http://onlinelibrary.uen.org/ >   We are working with the vendor to resolve this problem and apologize for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, we do have many Soundzabound files in UEN's eMedia - which can also be access from Utah's Online Library.  I did a keyword search for "Soundzabound" in eMedia and over 1,000 audio files came back that you can download.

Thank you for your patience and I will let you know when the issue has been resolved.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org