[Library Media] Fake News - Remember Truman and Dewey?!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Sat Dec 3 10:25:49 MST 2016

Just another article to add to the mix!

https://www.middleweb.com/33386/students-need-our-help-detecting-fake-news/?utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery&utm_term=

I appreciate the resources and articles that everyone has been sending. What a teaching and  for librarian advocacy opportunity!

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore
Scanned By Microsoft EOP