[Library Media] More about the News

georgeweight at integrity.com georgeweight at integrity.com
Fri Dec 2 16:38:16 MST 2016

"The more things change, the more they remain the same"...only perhaps,
due to the accessibility of info on the internet, they appear to be
increasing in an exponential fashion. When I first started teaching (prior
to my stint as a Library Media Teacher), I was attempting to divert
students away from falling prey to faulty logic and propaganda techniques
in newspapers and on television. Now, they abound online.

Thank you for the article on the Stanford study. It brings an old problem
up to date.

George Weight [Distant] past president of UELMA.