[Library Media] Thank You - increased visits to Utah's Online Library

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Fri Dec 2 07:43:51 MST 2016

Good morning.

I just wanted to thank all of you who helped distribute the Utah's Online Library promotional materials.  Who knows if it is a direct correlation - but we checked the November web statistics<http://www.uen.org/dashboards/web/uol.shtml> and there was a 70% increase of unique pageviews to http://onlinelibrary.uen.org/ from October 2016 to November 2016!

Note: It is typical for the stats to be higher in November, but there was a 30% increase from November 2015 to November 2016.

I am electing to assume it was all of your hard work getting the word out about this one of a kind online resource!  Thank you!

You can view all of UEN's Performance Dashboards here: http://www.uen.org/dashboards/

We still have Utah's Online Library promotional materials, so if you need more use this Online Order Form:

http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml

Happy Friday.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>