[Library Media] Resources to support youth in the post-election climate

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:55:23 MST 2016

This might be a good time to teach kids the CRAAP test for source
evaluation - currency, relevance, authority, accuracy, and purpose. Even
though some parents may disagree, students need to learn to use tools that
help them determine bias, accuracy, and authority for themselves.

~ lanell Rabner
Librarian
Springville a High School

OPEC by the