[Library Media] Resources to support youth in the post-election climate

Chris Haught chrish at sedck12.org
Wed Nov 16 15:22:02 MST 2016

DaNae makes a great point. I have been using the resources in Utah's Online
Library, especially the Gale Databases. They have been pretty good about
keeping articles current.

Chris Haught

SEDC  <http://www.sedc.k12.ut.us/>   SEDC Media <http://www.sedcchris.com/>
 Autism <https://www.sedck12.org/autism>