[Library Media] Resources to support youth in the post-election climate

Pam Mellor mellor at lincoln-academy.org
Wed Nov 16 15:02:08 MST 2016

Thank you for this resource! I am hoping preventative measures can keep
negative incidents to a minimum in our communities.

Here is an article from Common Sense Media that I found helpful:

https://www.commonsensemedia.org/blog/what-should-we-tell-our-kids-be-tomorr
ows-leaders-today

Pam Mellor
Lincoln Academy Librarian