[Library Media] Are you being evaluated this year?

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Thu Nov 10 10:41:24 MST 2016

https://kissthebook.org/uesls/

If you are being fully evaluated this year (in Jordan we call it JPAS), the
Utah Effective School Librarian Standards can be helpful.  If you go tot he
website above, you can see the entire document and print out the parts you
need.

I would suggest that you start by reading the OVER VIEW and then filling
out the RUBRIC AND CHECKLIST.

Once you've done that, open CROSSWALK 2 - this compares the Utah Effective
Teaching Standards to this document.  That way you can see how
librarianship fits into teaching standards.  Unfortunately, we do many
things that are not consider within the UETS, but this is a place to start.

The SUGGESTED EVIDENCE document is useful for supplying visual proof of
what you are attaining.  The ACTION PLAN and the BUILDING SKILLS give you
structure to make a plan for the future.

Good luck!

Cindy

--
Cindy Mitchell