[Library Media] UELMA Little Free Library in Goshen - Update!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue Nov 8 22:06:10 MST 2016

Ellen-Anita Olson, the Library Teacher at Diamond Fork Junior High School in the Nebo School District and former UELMA Board member, was instrumental in building and installing UELMA’s first Little Free Library in Goshen, Utah. She sent us the following update:

Good news☺ People are using it, and they are taking a book and leaving a book. Last time I went to put new books in it, all the books still there were books that other people left. I stuffed it with new books. The people at the Goshen school are really good to make announcements about the Little Free Library. The Little Free Library is a good thing.

UELMA members have dedicated the last two years’ service projects to building Little Free Libraries. Do you have a community in your area that needs access to books? UELMA still has funds available for supplies, registration and  books. Please complete the application form on the UELMA website, www.uelma.org<http://www.uelma.org>.

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Librarian Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661 x2202
Fax: 801-584-2927

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books! Best weapons in the world! This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself."
Doctor Who

Scanned By Microsoft EOP