[Library Media] Fwd: Suggestion for Native American Month Display

Heather Novotny hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org
Fri Nov 4 14:08:12 MDT 2016

Juan, I have put up some photographs of Ute, Navajo, and Paiute tribal members, along with a very cool picture of the Cherokee alphabet, which I found here http://nativeamericanheritagemonth.gov, along with some current books from our library. I did put the tribal names on the captions, but I think I should redo it in a bigger font...

Thanks for the suggestions!

 Heather Novotny
Librarian
The McGillis School
668 South 1300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84102
hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org