[Library Media] Thank you and a another request re: Utah's Online Library bookmarks

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Tue Nov 1 08:51:52 MDT 2016

Good morning.  I wanted to extend a big thank you to those of you who helped distribute the Utah's Online Library bookmarks.  I am optimistic that this will help increase the usage of the various databases and tools available via Utah's Online Library<http://onlinelibrary.uen.org> (and ultimately help our students succeed.)

We are now entering Phase Two .... reaching those districts and schools who either didn't receive enough materials during phase one or simply didn't hear about this opportunity.

We have thousands of bookmarks left to distribute and it's a bit time sensitive since the bookmarks have this year's home access login printed on them.

My request to you:

- order<http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml> more materials if you need them

- share the order information<http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml> with others

We are processing all orders via this Online Order Form<http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml>:
http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml

Note 1: UEN is covering the cost of developing and printing the Utah's Online Library promotional materials - we just need your help distributing them.

Note 2: Since we can't afford to deliver the materials to each individual schools, we ask that you consolidate your orders at the district / regional level if possible.  Another option is to  pick up the materials from UEN's office on the Univ. of Utah campus.

Note 3: If you want to use your local print services I included a Contact Us link on the order page<http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml> so that you can request the high quality print PDFs.

Lastly, a BIG thank you to my my colleague, Jo-Ann.  She has done a fantastic job fulfilling your order requests.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks again.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>

[cid:E92D07E1-3CDB-469D-B65E-22BBF85F052A at media.utah.edu]