[Library Media] 2017 UELMA Conference

Michelle Miles michelle.miles at jordandistrict.org
Mon Oct 31 09:31:57 MDT 2016

What would you like to see at this year's UELMA conference?  In order to
make the sessions as meaningful as possible, we would like your input on
what we should offer.  Please take a few minutes and do the survey below.

The sessions are NOT limited to what you see on the survey.  This just give
us an idea of what our members' needs are.  If you have an idea for a
session, please add it to the survey.  The call for proposals will be sent
out in a few weeks!  So if you are willing to present, submit your
proposals then.

Thank you so much for your help and support.

2017 Conference Topic Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_ciAYaRWuixTQebZ2aJ7vk5QairOLLgiO1JjFJyLdxfbThQ/viewform>

Michelle Miles
UELMA Past-President