[Library Media] Seeking Conference Booklets

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Sat Oct 15 17:08:45 MDT 2016

I have an almost complete collection of conference booklets from the
original UEMA conference in 1972 to the present - I am just missing a few.
If you have any of these years, I would love to either have you scan them
and send me the file, borrow yours so that I can scan it and return it to
you, or have your booklet to add to my archive.

1997
1998
1999
2004
2010
2012
2014
2016

I know, it's kind of weird that I can't find last year's conference booklet!

Thanks for any help or leads!

Cindy

--
Cindy Mitchell