[Library Media] New Titlewise infographic

Ann Riding ariding at dsdmail.net
Wed Oct 12 10:12:57 MDT 2016

I LOVE the new analyses! I like to do one at the beginning of school and near the end for my end of year meeting with the administration.

If you talk to the Follett Rep (Mitch Bingham in northern Utah) he will also do a Title Map that goes even deeper and walk you through the new analyses. Great tools. Thanks for sharing, Cindy!

Ann Riding
North Davis Junior High