[Library Media] AASL 2017 Grant Opportunity through UELMA!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Fri Oct 7 13:21:00 MDT 2016

Have you ever wanted to attend the American Association of School Libraries annual conference? It is such a great opportunity to meet authors, be inspired by sessions and network with school librarians. UELMA is offering a grant to help you attend the 2017 AASL Conference in Phoenix. The grant applications are attached. The application deadline is January 13, 2017.

We look forward to hearing of your adventures at AASL!

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org%3cmailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661
Fax: 801-584-2927

"Librarians are the coolest people out there, doing the hardest job out there on the frontlines. And every time I get to encounter or work with librarians, I'm always impressed by their sheer awesomeness."   - Neil Gaiman

Scanned By Microsoft EOP