[Library Media] Last Call! ESSA Workshop - October 12, 2016

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Thu Oct 6 12:09:25 MDT 2016

Hello!

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline for letting me know if you will be able to attend the ESSA workshop next Wednesday from 12:30-3:30 at the USBE offices. Please see the attached flyer for details.

Hope to see you there!
Sarah Herron

Sarah G. Herron
President, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org%3cmailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661
Fax: 801-584-2927

"Librarians are the coolest people out there, doing the hardest job out there on the frontlines. And every time I get to encounter or work with librarians, I'm always impressed by their sheer awesomeness."   - Neil Gaiman

Scanned By Microsoft EOP