[Library Media] CultureGrams is back

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Oct 6 11:56:07 MDT 2016

You can access CultureGrams now.

The ProQuest Support representative said

> We have been experiencing problems with the CultureGrams today but we have just recently resolved those problems.

Did you know that CultureGrams has a feather that allows students to build their own Graphs and Tables using the country and state data in CultureGrams? Simply enter one of the main areas (World Edition, Kids Edition, Sates Edition or Provinces Edition) and use the "Graphs and Tables" link at the top.

-- Karen