[Library Media] do you teach The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks?

Mariah Gerlach moverlock at providencehall.com
Tue Sep 27 13:24:44 MDT 2016

Hi Utah high schools,

Can you tell me if any of you teach *The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks*?
We're having some trouble with some parents objecting to our recent
decision to add it to curriculum, so we're just wondering if there are any
other high schools here in Utah using it as we discuss this issue with our
school board.

So fitting this is happening during Banned Book Week.  :)

Thanks!

*Mariah Gerlach*
*High School Librarian*
*Providence Hall International **Baccalaureate*
*moverlock at providencehall.com <moverlock at providencehall.com>*