[Library Media] September UELMA Newsletter is here!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Thu Sep 22 10:04:19 MDT 2016

Here is the September UELMA Newsletter! Here are few of the highlights:

*         Convention (March 3rd - Save the date!),

*         Upcoming workshops and conferences: ESSA - October 12th, USBE, 12:30-3:30 and SUMS - October 26th, Cedar City

*         Grant opportunities and grant writing tips

*         Book reviews

*         Member Spotlight

*         And much more

Enjoy!
Your 2016-17 UELMA Board

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org%3cmailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone: 801-583-1661
Fax: 801-584-2927

"Librarians are the coolest people out there, doing the hardest job out there on the frontlines. And every time I get to encounter or work with librarians, I'm always impressed by their sheer awesomeness."   - Neil Gaiman

Scanned By Microsoft EOP