[Library Media] Summer Bootcamp for Credit

edavenport at alpinedistrict.org edavenport at alpinedistrict.org
Tue Sep 20 19:33:47 MDT 2016

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
UELMA Bootcamp for Credit

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_9MXkoPXvmkiGuym5rTj4JM3F0-8WAwXL376TTSBwPqDLrQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

As the UELMA Professional Development Committee we are exploring the option
of holding a summer workshop for credit. We are asking for your input on
how many people would be interested in such an option, and if so, what
classes should be offered during the required 15 hours of instruction.

If you're interested please fill out the attached form.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.