[Library Media] Junior Library Guild

KENDALL CRITTENDEN KENDALL.CRITTENDEN at wasatch.edu
Mon Sep 19 15:51:14 MDT 2016

I have used it for several years and like it. I changed the levels I am getting this year and added some higher ones in preparation of the school change that is coming to my library.

The past few years I have already had one or two of the new Newbery books when they are announced because they have been books from my lists. They have a good selection committee.