[Library Media] Junior Library Guild

Katelyn Ballif katelyn.ballif at ccsdut.org
Mon Sep 19 11:33:21 MDT 2016

I have used it and and their selections are good but my favorite thing
about it is the backlist and clearance titles that you can get for $5-9.
If you want to try it for a year and take advantage of those then it might
be worth it but otherwise, like Cindy Mitchell mentioned, there are some
really great resources to help you select books for your library collection.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Cindy Mitchell <
cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org> wrote:

> I don't use it because I am a compulsive reader anyway and I use the Kiss
> the Book reviews, plus check on Follett to read reviews.  I will read Bound
> to Stay Bound Showcase magazine and Follett's version of the same thing to
> see the books I might have missed to see what intrigues me and then read
> the actual reviews to decide whether to buy or not.
>
> Cindy
>
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Marilyn Walker <
> Marilyn.Walker at slcschools.org> wrote:
>
>> I use it and love it. I do not recommend the audio Go Books. The
>> batteries are too much hassle. The graphic novel selection is good the
>> fiction and picture books are my favorites.
>>

>> Marilyn Walker
>> Library Technology Teacher
>> Escalante Elementary
>> Salt Lake School District