[Library Media] Junior Library Guild

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Mon Sep 19 11:03:33 MDT 2016

I don't use it because I am a compulsive reader anyway and I use the Kiss
the Book reviews, plus check on Follett to read reviews.  I will read Bound
to Stay Bound Showcase magazine and Follett's version of the same thing to
see the books I might have missed to see what intrigues me and then read
the actual reviews to decide whether to buy or not.

Cindy

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Marilyn Walker <
Marilyn.Walker at slcschools.org> wrote:

> I use it and love it. I do not recommend the audio Go Books. The batteries
> are too much hassle. The graphic novel selection is good the fiction and
> picture books are my favorites.
>

> Marilyn Walker
> Library Technology Teacher
> Escalante Elementary