[Library Media] High quality print PDF files for Utah's Online Library promotional materials and video

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Wed Sep 14 08:41:24 MDT 2016

Good morning.  I suspect you are very tired of receiving messages from me.  Please accept my apologies.

I received the high quality print PDF files for Utah's Online Library promotional materials from our graphic designer.

You can access the PDF for the poster here:

http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml

I didn't include the PDFs for the bookmarks or promotional cards because they have the student home access login on them. But I included a Contact Us link on the page above so that you can request the PDFs.

We also posted the Utah's Online Library promotional materials and video on the page listed above.

You can either use the embed code or the download file to post the video on your website.

Jo-Ann is still hard at work fulling your requests for materials and I submitted a request to order more bookmarks and promotional cards.

Thank you again.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>